'Living Out Loud!' Big Island Confirmation Retreat

This past Monday February 21st, 2011 I had the honor of speaking at the Big Island Confirmation Retreat. There theme was 'Live Out Loud!' with the goal of

"Inspiring and empowering teens preparing for Confirmation to return to their schools and community to “live out loud” their identity in Christ in a culture that encourages otherwise."


Their scriptural themes for the day were very powerful as well. The two that stood out to me were Jn 8:12 "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." and 1 Tim 4:12 "Let no one despise your youth, but set the believers an example in speech and conduct, in love, in faith, in purity."

I spoke on several topics including my personal testimony as well as Teen Morality. I believe any discussion of Teen Morality ought to begin on a reflection of who WE ARE before God. As a child of God we have certain expectations to live up to. In my reflection we cover these things and search our hearts and the scriptures of how we are to act toward one another in the spirit of Christ


'Note - The audio was a little choppy. I cut out the parts that were inaudible. What you will hear is the first part of my testimony as well as a majority of the 'teen morality' discussion'